3D Mirror Polished Rose Gold Plated Business Signs is very luxury, can work well whether indoors or outdoors. It has a thin layer of rose gold on the surface of 304 stainless steel or 316 stainless steel.
Rose gold is a gold and copper alloy widely used for specialized jewelry. It is also known as pink gold and red gold. As it was popular in Russia at the beginning of the nineteenth century, it is also known as Russian gold, but this term is now obsolete.
Although the names are often used interchangeably, the difference between red, rose, and pink gold is the copper content – the higher the copper content, the stronger the red coloration. A common alloy for rose gold is 75% gold and 25% copper by mass (18 karat). Since rose gold is an alloy, there is no such thing as "pure rose gold".
A common formulation for red gold is 50% gold and 50% copper.
- It will be used in general solemn or luxurious environment. Such like Jewelry store, CEO office, Bank
- 304 stainless steel or 316 stainless steel
- Process technique:
- Mirror polished and rose gold plated
- Minimum stroke width:
- Signs thickness:
- 10mm (default)
- Installation method:
- Screw or 3M Double-Coated Tapes
- More than 10 years.
- Can work between -40℃(-40℉) to 80℃(176℉).
- One year
- Supplied with:
- 1:1 pager template
- Single letter covered with paper and bubble wrap, wooden case with Styrofoam. Also may be packed per the customer requirements.
- Pay Term:
- PAYPAL or T/T(50% deposit, balance before shipment)
- Lead time:
- About 5 days, production will be arranged with in 24 hours after down payment received. The deliver date will be decided based on the size, complicated ness and number of letters.
- DHL, TNT and UPS etc. or sea shipment
- Recommended replacement cycle:
- 5 Years
Tagged with: Exterior Signs, Fabricated Signs, Indoor Signs, Interior Signs, Mirror Polished Rose Gold Plated Signs, Outdoor Signs, Rose Gold Plated Signs